Monday, October 31, 2005

Turning Tricks for a Treat


So this year I ended up staying home and handing out candy for Halloween, which isn't the worst thing in the world because you can usually count on a few older chicks slutting it up and going door to door. This year's tally was a bit low. However I did encounter the following:

Two naughty nurses.
One costume that can only be described as "street whore."
Tattered witch (not sure if that one was intended to be naughty).

It wasn't quite the bounty I was hoping for. But hey, at least tonight's Monday Night Football is a classic. Oh wait....

1 Comments:

At Fri Nov 04, 08:30:00 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the same experience with a “street whore” costumer on Halloween. When she asked “trick or treat” I playfully responded Trick. Well, let’s just say she was reaallllyyy into her character and things got interesting. Afterwards, I offered her a fun size snicker and she got miffed. Then, some guy dressed in a “pimp” outfit stabbed me in the ass and called me a dumb broke muthafucka. All in all, a fun night.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home