Thursday, June 28, 2007

#17 - Sean Williams. New Jersey

(What kind of blogger would I be if I didn't blog the NBA draft? With all of the valuable analysis available throughout the net, I'll be answering the only question that really matters: What model/actress does each pick remind me of? It won't be insightful, but it should have great pics. You can find all the posts by following this link.)

Player notes:
Major off the court issues.
Has shown flashes of greatness.
Bomb or Bust type.
Never sure what you're getting.

Reminds me of:

Lindsay Lohan


Labels:

1 Comments:

At Sat Jun 30, 10:44:00 PM PDT , Blogger fullcourt said...

OMFG. LOLz. Now I'm completely turned off by Lindsay Lohan. I will always remember her as the smoking hot girl in that ONE Mean Girls scene when she held the house party when she was wearing a black and white tube dress 8 inches above the knee with black stockings all smooth and silky running all the way up from her feet slowly up her narrowing thigh and all the way up right between her luscious legs within her dress. Plus that very sexy dark orange hair that waves in such a seductive way all over her face. A very juicy fruit indeed. But then again, remember the scene where Regina George, had Lohan in a three-way call? She was wearing a very tight pink spaghetti top with a semi-short laced panties, and she was stretching her torso as she went to the bed and laid down on her side in a very slow manner which emphasized greatly her large bosom. Oh dear, I wet myself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home