Thursday, June 28, 2007

#29- Alando Tucker, Phoenix Suns

(What kind of blogger would I be if I didn't live blog the NBA draft? With all of the valuable analysis available throughout the net, I'll be answering the only question that really matters: What model/actress does each pick remind me of? It won't be insightful, but it should have great pics. You can find all the posts by following this link.)

Player notes
:
One of the most experienced players in the draft.
Great motor, but lacks range.
Great player at amateur level, but questions remain about ability to perform in pros.
Probably will be little more than a role player in the NBA.

Reminds me of
:

Heather Graham

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Thu Jun 28, 11:02:00 PM PDT , Blogger twins15 said...

I like your draft covering ideas! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home