Saturday, November 05, 2005

SPANKED


It's a good thing nobody actually reads this blog, because like my beloved Bruins, I was absolutely slaughtered this Saturday. I knew when it was raining in Oregon and the Ducks cheerleaders came out in parkas that it wasn't going to be a good day; although it did work out fine for Dan Fouts, who was calling the Ducks/Bears game. I do however question whether it was appropriate for him to charge the field with the fans after the overtime victory.

The Spurs really surprised me with how sluggish they looked. They reminded me of a boy at a junior high dance- afraid to get onto the floor and never able to find a rhythm. Just a strange night.

2 Comments:

At Mon Nov 07, 03:29:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from using pictures of me on your blog. Besides, they were playing the Humpty Dance. That's how you're supposed to move!

 
At Mon Nov 07, 07:47:00 PM PST , Blogger insomniac said...

Oh I see now...first you limp to the left like yo' leg was broken...shakin' and twitchin kinda like you was smokin'

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home