Wednesday, July 05, 2006

When Zebras Attack

So...this is an old video, but someone just shared it with me, so I thought I'd go ahead and pass it on. This clip is from a boxing match in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida a few years ago betweeen two obvious amateurs. The referee, James Bruno, separates the two fighters and ends up pushing one of the guys down. The fighter takes offense to it, pushing the back of the ref's neck and saying something that the ref obviously doesn't like. So the ref takes matters into his own hands...



Here are Bruno's accounts of the event:
"First I accidentally knock the guy over while seperating the two. I then apologize and pat the guy on the headgear. As I walk away he mushes the back of my head and when I turn around he tells me to go "F" myself. If you look extra closely you can see me knock away his left hand which was on my neck first before I slammed him. Earlier in the fight the guy was acting like a punk, talking smack and disrespecting everybody. He totally deserved it, everyone who was there agreed."

Rasheed Wallace better think about this the next time he's staring down Dick Bavetta after a call goes against him.

1 Comments:

At Thu Jul 06, 10:35:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am speechless. that is crazy. i wonder if ed hochule has seen this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home