Monday, June 26, 2006

Franchise Relocation

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm in the process of moving this week, so things are a bit hectic. After one year of being "that smart ass in the Bay area," I will soon be "that smart ass in the Los Angeles area." All of this is part of my master plan of gradually moving south until I become the first sports blogger to write from a Tijuana prison.

I'll also be without a tv for most of the week, which will be a bit of a culture shock. Any sports viewing will have to be by way of bars. I of course will not be bringing my laptop in with me to any sports bars because you never know where Ricky Manning might be hanging out that night.

In the meantime, by way of apology, here's a pic of April Scott, who will be playing Daisy Duke in the much anticipated video "The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning," where all of those great Hazzard county mysteries will finally be answered...

6 Comments:

At Mon Jun 26, 10:24:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any post is a good post as long as it includes a hot girl!

 
At Mon Jun 26, 10:25:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any post is a good post when there is a hot girl included!

 
At Mon Jun 26, 06:39:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this chick or jessica simpson?

 
At Tue Jun 27, 02:30:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Until April Scott does a music video where she pours soapy water over herself, I'm giving Jessica Simpson the nod.

 
At Wed Jun 28, 12:45:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where you heading in SoCal?

 
At Wed Jun 28, 01:51:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be in the dry, hot community of Valencia/Santa Clarita- famous for Magic Mountain and ummmm....well, there's an In N' Out that people often stop at before heading out on the grapevine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home