Thursday, June 28, 2007

#30 - Petteri Koponen, Portland via Philly

(What kind of blogger would I be if I didn't live blog the NBA draft? With all of the valuable analysis available throughout the net, I'll be answering the only question that really matters: What model/actress does each pick remind me of? It won't be insightful, but it should have great pics. You can find all the posts by following this link.)

Player notes
:

Here's all I know about Koponen. He's 19 years old and played for the Playboys in Finland. So I guess he

Reminds me of:

The first Finnish Playboy Playmate, Miss December 1988, Kata Karkkainen:



Sorry, but that was the only remotely safe for work pic I could find.

That wraps up the first round of the 2007 NBA Draft. I know it couldn't have possibly matched the entertainment of Steven A Smith and Dick Vitale yelling at each other via satellite, but thanks for indulging me nonetheless.

Now if you'll excuse me, I hear there's a young prospect out of Argentina that deserves my attention.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Fri Jun 29, 04:04:00 AM PDT , Blogger rstiles said...

I like how you gave a few comments about each player, then threw us a photo of a hot woman...

NICELY DONE!!!....very creative!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home