Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Making most of League Pass

One of the truisms of NBA games is that every team always stages at least one rally. After dropping 4 of my last 5 bets, I'm ready for my rally. Sometimes to spark a rally, a coach will go with a gimmick move, such as bringing Mark Madsen off the bench for some energy on the court. Well in the betting world, the teaser is my gimmick move. Let's hope it gets things started.

Bet #1: Tease Los Angeles Lakers -1 at Atlanta, Milwaukee Pk vs Golden State. I'm a little concerned about the Lakers on the road. Not because I think the Hawks are that much of a challenge, but I'm worried about Kobe, Kwayme, and Bynum hitting up the Gold Club before the game. And even if they survive that, Kobe may be distracted by some of the young dancers on the sidelines, including Ginger- who when she isn't dancing is a manager at Victoria's Secret. But in the end, the Zenmaster will be set on beating down Atlanta, home of hip-hop icons Ludicris and Jermaine Dupri, and the Lakers will win a close one.

Bet #2 Detroit at Sacramento over 190. This is the home-opener for Sacramento, so I don't want to bet against the Kings, even though I think the Pistons should handle this game. If I'm wrong and the Pistons lose, then bet on them Thursday at Phoenix. Based on what I've seen on the Kings' defense so far, I do think that this game will be in the low 100's; so the over seems pretty safe.

Good luck to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home