Friday, January 13, 2006

The Hits Just Keep on Comin'


If anyone has just been taking the opposite of my sports betting advice: congratulations- you made out like a bandit again tonight. Stanford 75, Cal 61. I didn't need any more reasons to hate Cal and Stanford, but this Pac-10 battle added fuel to the fire. Maybe "fire" is a poor choice of words, because Cal had none in this game. They were flat all game long, shot terrible from the line, and despite having more size, were dominated on the offensive glass. While I thought I'd done a good job scouting this game, I evidently missed the following transaction: "Chris Hernandez, Stanford- renews contract with devil. Terms Undisclosed." Eventually, he'll be picked up on serial murder charges, and I will no longer have to worry about that guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home