Saturday, December 16, 2006

A New Look

I'm not sure if I'm keeping this new design or not. But I was bored today, so I thought I'd try out a few new things. I have been resisting this as long as I could, but unfortunately I've had to add word verification to the comments section. I've just been getting carpet bombed by spam the last few weeks. If spam were sperm, I'd be the bukake queen of the blogosphere.

I'll still be tweaking the site over the next few days, so it might be a little messy. I'm also adding an RSS feed, which I've never done before- hopefully it's pretty easy.

But one thing you can count on always be a constant around here. Lots o' women in as little clothing as possible...

2 Comments:

At Tue Dec 19, 12:15:00 AM PST , Blogger The Big Picture said...

looks real good. the site too.

 
At Wed Dec 20, 11:20:00 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll take the second for the left and the far right one, you know, if they ask real nice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home