Monday, February 05, 2007

Free At Last


So I must admit that I was a bit skeptical about the social relevance of having two black head coaches face each other in the Super Bowl for the first time. But already, its impact is being felt throughout society. Just last night, the opening scene of PlayboyTv's "director's cut" movie featured a black starlet being nailed hard on a kitchen counter.

Opening scene. That's progress, baby.

...
I'm still hungover from my battle with the keg last night. Sadly, I fared only slightly better than Rex Grossman did yesterday. Hopefully after some more sleep and a few glasses of Tang, I'll be able to post some more Super Bowl thoughts later today...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Mon Feb 05, 10:59:00 AM PST , Blogger SAMO said...

HAHAHAHAH. That is hilarious. Glad to see the black-black coaching thing is really having a strong impact on society.

 
At Tue Feb 06, 12:52:00 AM PST , Blogger The Big Picture said...

dude, you have Playboy TV?!?!? how much?!?! is it everything i'd think it would be?

I have to settle for cinemax. or sterger.

 
At Tue Feb 06, 02:17:00 PM PST , Blogger insomniac said...

PlayboyTV is 15.99/month on directv. It's non-stop nekkidness, tho some of the programming is incredibly lame.

Still, if I had to watch a lame show, I'd rather watch one with boobs than without.

But I watch ESPNews more than PBTV, which is just sad. Really, really sad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home