Friday, April 20, 2007

Any Bloggers Want to Make a Couple Bucks?

Sorry that I haven't been updating much this week. Just been exhausted, and maybe a bit lazy too. Time to increase the caffeine intake, I suppose.

Anyway, I'm going to be ordering a bunch of stuff on Amazon.com this weekend, and I thought I'd reward the people who have been good enough to stop by this site. If anyone here has a website w/ Amazon ads, send me a comment and I'll buy through your link. First comment gets the bounty. (And by bounty, I mean about two or three beers worth of commission, so it's probably not worth starting a new Amazon acct if you don't already have one.)

Ok, I just put a pot of coffee on. Look for a jittery, nonsensical update later tonight.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Fri Apr 20, 08:02:00 PM PDT , Blogger The Big Picture said...

that chick looks eager! in a good way.

 
At Fri Apr 20, 09:37:00 PM PDT , Blogger insomniac said...

Indeed she does Zach. Tho really, a woman should never be able to have that many bills in her top. Somewhere along the way, the top should have come off before she was given any more green.

-Zach, do you have any Amazon links on The Big Picture? I don't remember seeing any.

 
At Sat Apr 21, 12:30:00 AM PDT , Blogger twins15 said...

I don't have any Amazon links, but what are you buying?? (not that it's any of my business)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home