Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Joakim Noah's Life Does Not Suck


Joakim Noah, deep down in my stomach, with every inch of me, I pure, straight hate you. But god dammit, do I respect you.

After his workout for the Boston Celtics, Joakim Noah sat down with the Boston Herald and reflected on his college career:

"I might have had the best college experience ever," Noah said. "I had a blast. You want to talk off the record, I’ll tell you stories. I just feel that I had a great time. It’s something I’ll never forget. It’s made me even hungrier."

It's always refreshing for a player to basically say - 'I've had five coeds at the same time my freshman year, and by my sophomore season, I basically was the initiation ceremony for three different sororities. But now I've made a list of seventeen celebrities I want to nail, and I think I'm ready to give it a shot.'

Recent mock drafts have Joakim Noah going to the Bobcats at #8 overall. Since his competition for the ladies would include guys like Adam Morrison, Primoz Brezec, and Brevin Knight, he should be able to fare reasonably well. Women of Charlotte: you've been warned.

Oh, and No, No, Yes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home