Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Why Everyone Should Hope UCLA Goes Deep in the Tourney: The Dance Team

Talking briefly to a few members of the UCLA spirit squad last week, it was mentioned half-jokingly that as a member of the team in Los Angeles one has the dream that they'll be discovered during a game and that it will lead to bigger things. I'd like to think that I've done my part in giving them some extra exposure this season- tho perhaps they were exposed a little more than they would have liked. Here are the lovely ladies of the UCLA dance team in action this past weekend:


Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At Tue Mar 11, 04:22:00 PM PDT , Blogger Hector said...

I got a "file not found on this server" for the first four pictures. Given the extremely high quality of the rest of the pictures I'll go crazy thinking that there are more pictures I can't see. I'll have to go home from work early and kick the dog. I won't be able to think of anything else. maybe I can't see them because they're so smoking hot . . . . Help a brother out, Mr. InsomniacsLounge Guy?

 
At Tue Mar 11, 04:52:00 PM PDT , Blogger insomniac said...

Thanks for the heads up. Files should be fixed now. Hope I got them up in time to save the dog.

 
At Tue Mar 11, 07:02:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, this is just too much hotness.

If the UCLA Dance Team were playing in March Madness, they'd pretty much smoke through the whole tournament.

There is just no other cheerleader group more beautiful than they are.

These girls are a sight to behold.

 
At Tue Mar 11, 10:46:00 PM PDT , Blogger Mac G said...

God Bless UCLA, God Bless Bruin CheerPoon, God Bless Your Amazing Camera and God Fn Bless your poon ninja photo skills. Thank YOU

 
At Wed Mar 12, 08:41:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are some great great shots man... god bless your pictures my man... top notch

you should try to get some more of this girl too.

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p3080086oq1.jpg

 
At Thu Mar 13, 10:35:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey did some pics get taken down? Some of the hot ones are gone?

 
At Sat Mar 15, 08:04:00 AM PDT , Blogger GMoney said...

Now that was a good pictorial. Keep up the good job doing the Lord's work!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home