Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Wannabe Model Confuses Cheese for Snow


An 18 year old aspiring model in Memphis was at a man's house where she noticed what she thought was a large block of cocaine. So she did what anyone $7,900 in debt to her modelling agency would do: she attempted to hire a hitman to kill everyone in the house and take the coke. Unfortunately, there were a few flaws to her plan. The hitman she contacted was actually an undercover cop. And the bag of cocaine was actually filled with queso fresco, a cheese frequently used in Mexican dishes.

Judging by her picture, her first plan should have been to steal some ProActiv. Or at least some Neutrogena. Either that or practice sucking a coconut through a straw; otherwise nobody was going to book her as a model.

As for the mistake itself, I'm sure we can all relate. I remember when I was in high school, I mistook a student's Kit Kat for gold bouillon and sought out a classmate with a driver's license that could run her over repeatedly. So don't worry, Jessica...we've all been there.

1 Comments:

At Tue Dec 06, 09:32:00 PM PST , Blogger insomniac said...

Thanks for stoppin' by. I'm glad you liked the post. I try to provide at least one mild chuckle a week. That's my Lounge Promise to you, the reader.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home