Monday, February 06, 2006

A Case of the Mondays


I'll try to speed up a slow sports' day with a little bit of gambling on tonight's NBA action:

Minnesota +9.5 at Phoenix. The Suns invite teams to go on a scoring-fest for 48 minutes, and I expect Ricky Davis, KG, and Marcus Banks to oblige. Unless Steve Nash is hung over from a Super Bowl party, Phoenix should still win the game at home, but a score of 112-106 wouldn't surprise me.

Denver at Golden State over 201.5. I'll be honest- I haven't been following either of these teams in recent weeks. I'm strictly taking this over based on the history of these two teams. The last time they met, the final score was 118-112. While I don't expect 230 points to be scored, I do think this will be an up-and-down game, allowing both teams to get into triple digits.

2 Comments:

At Mon Feb 06, 10:53:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on the money ...

 
At Mon Feb 06, 11:53:00 PM PST , Blogger The Big Picture said...

the warriors still have run tmc?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home