Monday, February 06, 2006

Thank You, Full Throttle


I was making the five hour drive home alone along the grapevine in the middle of the night; and somewhere between slamming my last energy drink and hallucinating that there was an old man sitting next to me, I realized where I made my mistake in coding for the archives when I transferred to my new server. The links have now been fixed, and the archives are good-to-go. Sadly, I will have to manually recode every image link if I want the pics to reappear in the older postings, and I am far too lazy to do that. However, all of the text detailing my useless ramblings, erroneous gambling picks, and excessive references to bestiality is now back to share with the world. And what a richer world it is indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home