Monday, May 01, 2006

Reading is Fundamental

I won't be near a pc again until late this evening. Here are some other great sites to read in the meantime:

Deadspin- My first stop every morning.

The Mighty MJD- The weekend writer of deadspin does his own thing during the week....only w/ more cursing.

The Big Picture- He's a Pacific Northwest writer w/ a pro-Bay area bias. He's got an evil twin/brother writing with him too now, so there's twice the fun with half the sanity.

Pacifist Viking- Vikings to the Super Bowl? Crazier things have happened. No on second thought, they haven't.

Desktop QB- Lucky for us the only sane Jets fan in the world has his own blog.

Paul Phillips blog- Even if you don't play poker, his social commentary is rather amusing and occasionally thought provoking.

The Hater Nation- NFL Adam actually had some positive things to say. I'm worried he may have been abducted and replaced by another writer. :)

Sports Blah- Yup...more sports! I've got a problem, I know.

I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting, but I've got to jet. If you're a reader of this blog and have a blog of your own, drop me a comment and I'll check it out.

1 Comments:

At Tue May 02, 07:29:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the link and the vote of confidence on my sanity.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home