Saturday, October 21, 2006

Medical Update: Coach Dorrell Confirmed Brain Dead

UCLA head coach Karl Dorrell and offensive coordinator Jim Svoboda should not be allowed on the plane back to UCLA. Just leave them in North Bend to screw up something in Indiana for a change. Maybe they can open up a Dairy Queen and just give everything away for free, then wonder why they're going broke despite having so many customers. I don't care what they do, just keep them away from the UCLA campus. They've already caused enough suffering for Bruins fans.

I've never seen coaches put their team in a position to lose like those two did today. As upset as I personally am right now, I really feel for the UCLA players. They left everything on the field and played well enough to win, but it's hard to be victorious when your coaches handcuff and shackle you...and then start shooting you in the ass with tranquilizer darts.

I might have more to say later, but right now I need to clear my head. And by clear my head, I mean drink heavily.

1 Comments:

At Thu Oct 26, 12:57:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, espn, I beg of you, no more audio clips of Don Criqui's call at the end of the ND game.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home