Thursday, February 08, 2007

Picture Pages

For some reason, Blogger is being really pesky with letting me upload pictures to my server, which is why there are no photos attached to my latest post. To make up for that, I've created a quick photo album from some snaps I took during the game last night. More accurately, they are photos I took during the dead-ball situations and pregame. So there isn't much in the way of in-game shots, but that doesn't mean there aren't action shots. (hint, hint: USC's song girls did make the trip.)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Fri Feb 09, 07:52:00 PM PST , Blogger The Big Picture said...

glad you didn't take any photos of the cheerleaders!

man, the girls in the damn b-ball jerseys get me everytime...i may propose to them if they make it up to Seattle.

 
At Sun Feb 11, 12:52:00 AM PST , Blogger insomniac said...

yeah, the jerseys are great- and to make it even better, it looks like the squad got a dancer from Spearmint Rhino to be their choreographer. I feel like I should be folding singles down on the baseline.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home