Thursday, July 05, 2007

Patriotic Girls Shall Set Them Free

Hope you enjoyed your Independence Day. My tradition of spending the 4th on the beach has been delayed until the weekend. Of course, since I'm spending this entire week almost entirely indoors, I can expect to get burned to a crisp once we finally make it out to Hermosa Beach. But it will be worth it.

I'm having some trouble uploading from the hospital this week; but if I make a coffee run later this afternoon, I'll be sure to throw a post up while I'm out. And if I can't think of anything to write, maybe I'll just toss up a pic of a chick in a bikini. Judging by my hits the last week, I have a feeling people like that kind of thing. You perverts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home