Friday, December 09, 2005

God Works in Mysterious Ways.


As mentioned earlier in this space, one of my sad, sad vices is that I collect trading cards, primarily football and baseball. The other day on ebay, I purchased an Alex Smith rookie card for $10.45, which judging by his performance year to date I overpaid by $10.44. The seller of the item closed the description of the card with this message :

Happy bidding and please check out my other auctions. Thanks for looking and may God Bless You.

Upon paying for the item, I was then presented with the option to view other items for sale by this seller. I went ahead and clicked the link, and here's what else he has to offer. (Warning: May not be safe for work.)

Awesome HOT Honeys !!! In Thongs , G strings and Panties . VERY H@T !!!!!! I have collected these pics from many of my girlfriends and there friends and so on! They are all HOT , HOT , HOT babes and EXCELLENT photos!!! All clear on a CD . Paypal, Money Order or check-those sent by check will be held till check clears! Shipping is $3.99 for each CD Enjoy!!!
These pics are all 100% Clear .... You will not be disappointed at all . Please check the pictures out below . All are 100% real photos of my exgirlfriends and currant girlfriend .


God, you do hear my prayers. Thank you for blessing me with a CD filled with pics of either a) random amateur models that some dude is trying pass off as ex-girlfriends or b) betrayed women showing their booty.

You are thongtastic, oh Mighty One.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home