Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Afflalo is the Man

It appears that now Sportsline's Greg Doyel has been reading my blog. In today's column he reveals that it's actually Arron Afflalo and not Jordan Farmar that is the best player for the UCLA Bruins. I've been writing that for about a month now. Of course, my readership is around 10 whereas I'm sure there are still at least a dozen people that read sportsline.com. So I guess I'll just give the nod to Doyle to be the first mainstream guy to notice that Afflalo is the hearbeat of the team.

Unfortunately, I think they only have a few months remaining before the team flatlines. I still think Afflalo pulls a Trevor Ariza and goes pro one year before he should (same with Farmar.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home