Friday, June 02, 2006

C'mon Mom, You're Ruining My Rep.


Reporters somehow found Tim Thomas after game 5 in the locker room for an interview. I was shocked because when I watched the game, it seemed like he'd disappeared from the arena at the end of the 3rd quarter. Anyway, here's what he had to say about his exchange with Dirk Nowitski that ended with both players getting technicals and Tim Thomas blowing a kiss to Nowitski.

"Where I'm from, if I got punked by him, I'd never be able to go back. That was definitely not going to happen."

Well don't worry, Timmay. One more loss, and you will get to go back home again with your head held high- knowing that although you lost, you kept your rep. The rep of a man that wants to kiss another man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home