Monday, March 31, 2008

The Road to San Antonio Needs a Few More Rest Stops

I just got back from Phoenix, and my eyes are blurry from staring at the road for six hours. So I think a real update is going to have to wait until after I get some sleep. (By the way, here's a travelling tip: Never share a hotel room with someone who wakes up at 6 am on their own accord; and if you do, make sure you have a good attorney specializing in homicide cases. Trust me on this one.)

In the meantime, here are a couple of images that quickly remind me that the trip was well worth it:



Labels:

2 Comments:

At Mon Mar 31, 01:42:00 PM PDT , Blogger THN said...

Good luck to the Bruins.

 
At Mon Mar 31, 06:27:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to go to Phoenix and experience the games. Best of all, we all depend on you to give us your photography skills.

Were our girls the best there? I'm sure they dominated as well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home