Friday, December 23, 2005

Droppin' Knowledge


As an early Christmas gift, the Oracle has given me his picks for today's NBA action. I don't agree with one of them, but that is obviously because my mind is too feeble to comprehend the genius of The Oracle.

Indiana +4.5 at Cleveland. Danny Granger in his last two games: 12-16 from the field, 2 for 2 from 3pt land, 13 boards, 3 steals, 28 points. Ron who?

LA Clippers -4 at Charlotte. I prefer the Bobcats at home in this one. The Oracle believes this is a statement game for the Clippers. The last time I bet on the Clippers in a statement game was at Minnesota where KG promptly shut their mouths.

Philadelphia -4 at Atlanta. A.I. will not let the Sixers lose to the Hawks. Even if he has to take every shot for his team (and he might), he'll make sure Philly comes out on top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home