Monday, December 19, 2005

Sit On My Lap And I'll Give You a Candy Cane


WELLINGTON, New ZealandA group of 40 people dressed in Santa Claus costumes, many of them drunk, rampaged through New Zealand's largest city, robbing stores and assaulting security guards, police said Sunday.

Alex Dyer, a spokesman for the group, said Santarchy was designed to protest the commercialization of Christmas.


It may seem like this is just a group of drunks trying to justify hooligan behavior, but considering that option B was to dress up some midgets as elves and sodomize them with a nutcracker, this is a peaceful demonstration by comparison.

(Yes, I'm aware this is my 2nd sodomy joke of the last few days. Yes, I'm aware that I need help. No, I do not intend to seek it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home