Saturday, January 07, 2006

In Need of a Win


If anyone that reads this blog actually gives my betting picks any weight, it may be time for a George Costanza moment. It appears that every instinct I have right now is wrong. Which means the opposite is right. With that said, here is my instinct for today's best bet:

Washington at Tampa Bay over 36.5. In their last three games, the Redskins have scored 35, 35, and 31 points. With Redskins secondary banged up, Chris Simms should be able to hook up with Joey Galloway on a few deep balls. I think both teams will at least score 20 points a piece. If my math is right, that adds up to more than 36, doesn't it?

So the over is my confidence pick of the day. But my confidence is pretty damn shaky right now. Congrats to me- this is most useless post ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home