Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A Little Something for Everyone


I was having one of those days where I needed a beer as soon as I woke up. But I try not to drink until the clock is at least showing double digits. So by 10:01, I was cracking open an Abita beer and washing my troubles away. If you're like me and having a rough day, but you can't access beer, here are a few links that might help ease your pain.

Things could be worse. You could be this guy. Of course, he thinks he's the coolest guy on the face of Godfather's great earth. However he is met with 170 pages of dissent.

Crazy football fan gets a unique punishment. No football on Super Bowl Sunday? Although I don't know how much missing Jake Plummer and Nick Goings really affects a Browns fan.

Twenty years ago, I would have thought this was the greatest auction in the history of mankind. Still, it would bring me some inner peace to join ONJ for a little Downward Facing Dog.

Sean Payton is going to be the next head coach for the New Orleans Saints. I guess Ray Nagin isn't completely accurate with his forecast.

If your retirement plan is hoping that your son becomes an NBA star, here's a little bit of help to get you on your way.

And if he's made it big, you could give money to feed the hungry and heal the sick....or you can buy $40 bottle of water.

I know there was more I was going to post, but I've been staring at Scarlett too long and have lost my train of thought...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home