Saturday, August 19, 2006

Bill Simmons Can Sit at My Table Anytime

I was going to post a breakdown of Bill Simmons' whiny, ignorant column about his bad beat on a hand that he "played perfectly" at the WSOP main event. However, Mean Gene, Pittsburgh's most decorated poker blogger, beat me to the punch with a very thorough analysis that reveals just how poor Simmons' understanding of poker really is. If you want to actually learn from Simmons mistakes, I highly recommend giving the article a read.

If you'd prefer instead to just mock Simmons for his outright hypocrisy (another fun alternative), then check out this gem from the Hater Nation.

1 Comments:

At Tue Aug 22, 11:53:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we all could.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home