Monday, August 21, 2006

The Curse of Peter King

I had planned on doing an update this morning, but I just read Peter King's Monday Morning QB column, and I've now lost the will to read about, write about, or even sit on the can and think about sports. He just sucks all the joy out of being a sports fan. He's a pleasure leech. A triple grande hazelnut latte drinking leech, and I don't know why I still subject myself to his columns.

So I'm going to take a break from sports for a little bit. Hopefully, I'll have my mojo back this evening.


...In the meantime, did you know that the Saudi Arabia little league team has a "12" year old player who is 6 foot 8? The headline for the link to the story said, "Saudi Arabia player towers over LLWS." I'm trying to decide if that wording is insensitive because of 9/11 connotations. Not so sure on that one...

1 Comments:

At Tue Aug 22, 11:55:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter King may be a joy leech, but at least he doesn't know what he's talking about when he does open his mouth, so he's got that going for him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home