Friday, August 25, 2006

Night Cap...Sorta

I haven't had a chance to update in a few days because I've been on fire over at Hollywood Poker (link on upper right if you're interested). I won't bore anyone w/ any sort of hand by hand replays; however, as a service to you, I can advise you that if you see either "sowong" or "dawnadd2005" sitting at a table, it would be in your best financial interest to sit at that table all day with either of them and collect your share of their losses. They are a wonderful combination of extremely loose and very easy to read whether they are on a draw, have a piece of the board, or have a monster. As long as you aren't one of their occasional victims when they do hit their miracle card when they are on one of those draws, it should be easy pickings.

As for "real" sports, I'll be watching preseason football tonight to scout for my fantasy team, so I should have some updates this evening. Oh wait...that isn't real, is it? Damn.

1 Comments:

At Thu Feb 21, 03:40:00 PM PST , Blogger Josh Titus said...

I love effing Cyanide and Happiness!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home