Thursday, September 07, 2006

Gratuitous 2 am post

I was bored tonight, so I decided to look at some of my viewer logs to try to get a better grasp of my audience here at the lounge. Yesterday, I had visitors who arrived at this site after making these google searches:

"Sterger September 2006"
"TCU coed bikini"
"Erin Andrews"

So welcome, horny sports fans. I hope you found your stay here comfortable. Please come on back soon. You may not find exactly what you're looking for. But hopefully you'll see something you like.
(And yes, you can get larger versions of most pics if you click them)

2 Comments:

At Thu Sep 07, 08:56:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it me, or is Erin Andrews downright bangin?

 
At Sun Feb 17, 12:25:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its not just you man! She is indeed bangin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home