Friday, September 29, 2006

Objective: Selling Out to National Media Mob

I just read in Simmons' post on Page 2 (I'll admit I still like his Friday posts, although he's definitely jumped the stingray by allowing his wife to be his co-columnist) that his editor, Kevin Jackson, has adopted my SuperBowl curse reversal theory with the Seahawks and Steelers. In the event that KJ is one of my 20 loyal readers, I'd like to say welcome- and when Simmons finally gets his wish and stops writing his column, I'll be more than happy to join the Page 2 family. Unfortunately, I've never seen an episode of The O.C. or White Shadow, but somehow I've still been able to write the occasional article despite that handicap. What I can offer, however, is a degenerate gambling addiction that goes well beyond whining about someone taking the dealer's bust card or a hold 'em player beating me on the river; and a photo catalog of cheerleaders and random college chicks that would put Greg Easterbrook to shame.

Think about it.

5 Comments:

At Fri Sep 29, 11:46:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't watch the O.C.? I don't think I can read this blog anymore then! ;)

 
At Sat Sep 30, 02:28:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen the clip of the Mischa Barton nip slip- does that count?

 
At Sat Sep 30, 03:47:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure that counts....The OC sucks. It used to be good during season 1. But the show went way down hill since then.

 
At Tue Oct 03, 05:07:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do have a fantastic catalog. i sometimes find myself in awe. i think gratuitous hot chick pics is just what p.2 needs.

 
At Thu Nov 23, 08:09:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Combining debt through home equity loans can be your ticket to better FICO scores. lowest mortgage rate [URL=http://www.physics.ohio-state.edu/asc/docs/Debt-Settlement.html] lowest mortgage rate[/URL] http://www.physics.ohio-state.edu/asc/docs/Debt-Settlement.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home