Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Peter King Acting Like Court Jester

I just got back and I was getting ready to post my reaction to one of Peter King's latest knee-jerk comments. I know which one, right? This time it was the bit where he uses his column to try to get the upper hand in his ongoing feud with Emmitt Smith. However during the course of my research (yes, I occasionally do a minimal amount of research), I came across this article which echoes my viewpoint in a far more articulate manner:

Peter King: Oh Really?

It's a good read if you get the chance. Once again, Peter King has shown the kind of reading comprehension and intelligent reasoning that is usually reserved for the Caps Lock commenters over at AOL FanHouse.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home