Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Oh, But For a Fleeting Glimpse of Erin Andrews

A few people have hit me up with emails asking me if I took any pictures of Erin Andrews while I was at the UCLA vs Arizona game. Well, yes I did, but unfortunately, the vast majority of the photos came out blurry. Very disappointing. I would take a shot with everything seemingly in focus, but then when reviewing the photo on my display, it would be a giant blur. Eventually, I began to wonder if ESPN was somehow jamming the autofocus on my camera. Later, I was comforted by the words of Mitch Hedberg, and it was speculated that maybe Erin Andrews is actually blurry in real life. Like Bigfoot.



But after the game, I just happened to stumble across the ESPN production truck (hey if you leave a security gate open, people are going to wonder what's on the other side). Ms. Andrews was kind enough to pose for a quick picture with me (I've cropped myself out of that one for your benefit), and this time she was in focus, but covered in shadows. That girl's a chameleon I tell you! No wonder fellow reptilian, Steve Lavin, is so enamored with her.

Here are the few photos that made the cut:


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Sun Jan 22, 08:51:00 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love her legs crossed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home