Friday, October 06, 2006

T.O. Wants to Raise Your Children

This is true. Look, I've got a reputable link to prove it and everything.

Terrell Owens will be releasing a children's book in November. The title, "Little T Learns to Share."

The synopsis: "It's about a young boy learning the value of sharing. Little T, the title character, refuses to share his football at first but later realizes he can't enjoy his new ball without friends."

I'm assuming it's based on a true story. Except for the learning part.

In the upcoming year, he will release two more books. "Little T Learns What Not to Say" and "Little T Learns to Say I'm Sorry."

I know you think I'm making this up, but I'm not. If I were to make this up, I would probably come up with titles like:

"Little T Learns to Love Him Some Little T."
"Little T and the Magic, Overpriced Popcorn Factory."
"Little T Learns to Take His Medicine."
"Little T Meets His Daddy."
"Little T and his Pet Weasel."
"Little T Teaches Big T How to Read."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home