Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Caption Contest

Last night, I went to Pauley Pavilion to see UCLA take on the mighty Coyotes of Cal State San Bernardino. While there, I was struck by the juxtaposition of seeing Ben Howland and John Wooden on one sideline and Steve Lavin on the other. I snapped this pic while Lavin was espousing his wisdom to an ESPN colleague:




This pic is in need of a caption. A few suggestions:

"Steve Lavin impresses the ladies by showing off his championship rings."

"Lavin's tongue is purely cosmetic, as he does all of his talking out of his ass."

"Sayeth the Lizard: 'And this was the signal I used to tell the team to just run around like it was a pickup game and you were all meeting for the first time.' "

Your suggestions?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wed Nov 14, 03:29:00 PM PST , Blogger ~ Wayne said...

We were there too last night.
And all I can say is I heard a lot fewer cliches at Pauley last night than I did when I watched from home Monday.

Possible Caption
"Now if I were still coaching the Bruins, this would have been a much closer game"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home