Tuesday, October 30, 2007

You Know Who Else I Missed? My Bookie.

Can someone explain to me why Houston is only a 5 point favorite at the Lakers tonight? The Lakers are a mess while they wait to see what they can get for Kobe. Lamar Odom is still out while he recovers from shoulder surgery. The second scoring option for the Lakers is probably Derek Fisher. How is the crowd going to respond to the Kobe situation? Among the few people that go to Staples for the game rather than to be seen, there will be anti-Kobe and anti-management contingencies. Either way, that's a bad vibe.

If this were a 1st round playoff game, I'd be concerned about TMac handling his business. But in the regular season, he and Yao should dominate.

Someone talk me out of this bet. What am I missing?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home