Monday, July 07, 2008

Oh, So That's Why People Used To Watch Tennis!

So unfortunately, I kept my five year streak of not seeing a men's tennis match alive this weekend and missed the epic finale between Federer and Nadal. For anyone else in my position, ESPN Classic will preempt Stump the Schwab or American Gladiators to re-air the match Monday afternoon/evening. (Maybe I should liveblog the replay?)

As my way of apologizing for missing the Final, here's a highlight from a quite different, albeit very riveting, tennis match. It may lack the drama of a championship in the balance, but I still couldn't take my eyes off of it:



If you missed that match, it will likely replay on another channel as well. My guess would be the Spice Network.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home