Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Bulldoggin' It


I now understand why Gonzaga was so ebullient in their celebration of beating a sub .500 team to win the WCC tournament. It didn't matter that they made things much more difficult on themselves than they should have been, that they looked ugly in their win, or that they were saved by a missed layup- just getting it done was an accomplishment enough.

Such is how I feel after getting some sort of template to finally work on both IE and Firefox. Of course like Gonzaga, I'm never going to advance much further if I continue to perform at this level. So it's time to work on my mistakes, clean up the sloppy parts of my game and get ready for another battle. However to fully get the Gonzaga/Adam Morrison experience, I'll have to transplant some hairs from my ass to my upper lip. But there's only so much I'm willing to do for my craft...

2 Comments:

At Tue Mar 07, 07:45:00 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gonzaga didn't look good in the semi's and title game of their tournament, especially considering the competition. They look like a team that won't make it past the first weekend - or at least not past the sweet 16.

Of course, I'm a Duke fan, so what the hell I'm I worried about Gonzaga for? I've got my own problems...

 
At Thu Mar 09, 01:24:00 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that Gonzaga won't be making it past the first weekend. They'll be the first #2 seed out. Perhaps they'll be put in the same bracket that Duke is in, and your Blue Devils will have a slightly easier road (as long as UNC isn't in the same bracket as well.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home